We know that many older homeowners were impacted by the March tornadoes and storms. We’re here to help connect you with information, support, and services.
Please call our helpline 615-353-4235 for free information and referral to community resources.
Deadline to apply for FEMA assistance is May 4th.
Ways to Register for FEMA Assistance:
- Register at: www.disasterassistance.gov (24/7)
- Download smartphone app (24/7)
- Call 1-800-621-3362 (7 a.m. to 9 p.m., 7 days/weeks)
For local resources, call 1-931-646-INFO (4636).
- homeowner’s insurance
- American Red Cross (800-733-2767) for financial assistance
- TN Department of Human Services (DHS) website for:
- D-SNAP – disaster food stamps – for those who lost power & food because of storm
- Cash Assistance – limited to certain zip codes.
- FiftyForward (615-743-3416) for care management assistance with FEMA, food, etc.