The Directory of Services for Seniors© lists agencies and businesses whose primary services enhance or improve the quality of life for senior citizens or who are seen as being a beneficial resource for seniors.
A committee, composed of professionals, seniors and family members, makes decisions regarding inclusion or exclusion for each edition. In order to be listed in the Directory, the service provider must:
• Offer a service that falls within one or more of the broad service categories found in the Directory’s Table of Contents.
• Provide a service that meets the objective of publishing the Directory.
• Be licensed or certified or authorized to provide the services being offered if the provision of said services is regulated.
• Be in good standing with the licensing/certifying/regulatory entity (if applicable).
• Provide services within the Middle Tennessee counties that the Directory serves.
• Offer a unique service, if selected for listing from among a group of similar services/providers that are not listed.
Providing the information below will help the committee make an informed decision. This information will also be shared with Senior Solutions, a 24-hour, 7 days per week information and referral line operated by the Greater Nashville Regional Council Area on Aging and Disability.